Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Demo Day

For the Edmonton Folk, I will be doing a demo at the Clareview Michaels on Saturday, January 28, from 1-4pm.  Feel free to drop by and say hello!

Also a reminder that there will be a joining party for Blankets 4 Canada on Feb. 2, from 4-6pm.  The local volunteers for Blankets 4 Canada also get together twice a month for blanket bees, putting together the squares and blankets they collect and passing them on to those in need of warmth.  There is one such blanket bee going on on the 28th as well, from 10 am until sometime in the evening.  They are meeting at the Community of Christ Church on 83rd St, north of Argyll Rd.  I will be swinging my there in the morning, before my demo, so I hope to have more information to share with you all later.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: