Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stuff that's going on

Ah, life.  Always throwing things at us! LOL

So I've been pretty busy over the last while but, unfortunately, little of it has had to do with crafting.  Some of it you can read about hereOthers, I've already mentioned in a previous post.  Some I will write about in future posts or Squidoo lenses, as warrented.  Most of it involves a whole lot of running around! *L*

My biggest news is that I finally got my crochet instructor evaluation!  I sent my completed course in months ago, but my awesome instructor has had things pretty busy, too, and is still backlogged.  We spent an hour and a half on the phone, and I enjoyed every minute of it!  I'm proud to say that I passed and, once the paperwork is processed, I will officially be a certified instructor with the Craft Yarn Council.  Now I need to get my butt in gear and finish Level 2.  Once I pass that, I will be officially listed as a professional crocheter.  How cool is that?

Meanwhile, Easter is coming and it's time to prepare.  I normally would have started a new Easter craft by now, but just haven't had the time to do it.  I've been distracted by other things!  We're also preparing to welcome the friend of one of my daughters into our home again for several months while he takes a course locally.  We're pretty excited for him!  Looking forward to it.

Which means I have just a little while left to do my Easter craft for this year, and I don't even know what I'm going to do! 

Any suggestions?

No comments: