Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yarn Nights coming soon

For the Edmontonions: Just added something new to my calendar at Micheals, Clareview location -  $5 Yarn Nights.  Bring along any projects or patterns you are working on where you need a bit of help, sit for a spell and enjoy some time chatting with other crocheters.  We don't have a knitting instructor right now, so it's crochet project only.

My first Yarn Night is August 18, and they will be on the third Saturday of each month for the rest of the year.  Start time is 1pm, and for now they're booked for 2 hours, though we have the option to run longer if needed.  You can register at Micheals/Clareview ahead of time, though I believe there will also a drop in option. 

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Otis Giles said...

I'll be sure to promote this at our meetings and, who knows, I may even come to them.

Anna said...

Thanks! Every little big helps, and it would be great to see you there. :-D