Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My first pattern for sale!

Well, I've finally uploaded my first ever pattern for sale!


You should be able to click on the above to get to my new Get Crafting! Craftsy store.  Purchases can be made through Paypal.

This pattern is the first of a series of patterns I've been working on called Everyday Things; because useful things should be beautiful, too!  I had originally intended these for publication as an ebook but have not had the time to put it all together, so I'm releasing them one by one, instead.

With each of the patterns, I will put up two version  The first, lower cost, version will be the written instructions plus a photo.  The second, higher priced version will include step by step photos and modification ideas and suggestions.

Purchasers of my patterns have my permission to sell the items they make with them, so long as credit for the pattern is maintained; my name or the name and URL to this blog is sufficient.

I hope you enjoy this pattern!  If any problems are noticed, or if there are any questions, please feel free to pass them on to me.


No comments: