Here are a few more items I made to build up an inventory for this weekend.
I finished a couple more tawashi, with more in the works.
I've got a few java jackets ready, and will be able to do more tonight. They're very quick and easy. These were made using some worsted weight acrylic yarn and a 4.25mm hook, and sized to fit some Tim Horton's take out cups. I played around with different patterns, and will post instructions for them another time.
I've also been playing around with cup cozie designs.
A few last can cozies for the collection - with the rainbow one, I was experimenting with a way to make a flat, slightly wider, base. The others were worked in a spiral, but that one was worked in rounds.
Finally, a few last dishcloths and another double-ended hook potholder.
I think I've got a decent amount of items for tomorrow's garage sale. I'm quite curious as to what kind of feedback I'll get with them. We never really found anything else for the sale - one of the side benefits of moving so often, I guess. *L* My older daughter has done some baking for her contribution.
Should be fun. :-)