With how busy things have been over the summer, I haven't kept on top of posting photos of my finished crochet projects. I'll be catching up on that for the next while.
The first batch will be of various hats I made. Ferdinand got quite a bit of a work out for these photos. The rest, I'm going to have to get my kids to model for me, as I don't have a torso or arm to go with my head.
First up is an all-over front and back post hat with earflaps. Visit this link for other angles.
I've made a version of this hat before and wanted to revisit it. I tweeked where I did the increases, and this time I used Bernat Mosaic yarn. The post stitches makes it quite dense and warm, and I'm quite happy with how it looks. My younger daughter promptly claimed it for herself, and I've posted a photo of her wearing it while she kept me company during my last Open House. :-D